Makita engineered the 7-1/4″ Circular Saw (model HS7600) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. The HS7600 is a more compact saw that is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications. The HS7600 has a powerful 10.5 AMP motor and weighs only 8.6 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90Degree, 1-5/84″ at 45Degree) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0Degree-45Degree is ideal for most common angles. Ease of use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts. The HR7600 includes a Makita 7-1/4″ 24T Framing Blade delivers faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The HR7600 is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4″ circular saw with less weight and superior balance.
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor deliver 5,200 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90Degree, 1-5/8″ at 45Degree)
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.6 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts