The new micro-series mini saw from Hitachi is the second saw in the 12 Volt Peak micro series lineup. The CJ10DL is equipped with a tool-free blade change system and offers a convenient pistol grip design. This saw also sports a soft elastomer coating for comfort and control, and includes an adjustable shoe to allow for controlled blade wear or for shallower depth of cut. These features on a compact tool at just 2.6 lbs and 13.6” in length are perfect for quick tasks or installation, HVAC, and drywall work. This tool is powered by a 1.5 amp hour lithium ion battery for less weight and a longer life cycle compared to traditional Ni-Cad batteries. It is backed by Hitachi’s unique Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty and 2-year Lithium Ion Battery warranty.
- 2,700 strokes per minute for fast, efficient cutting
- Tool free blade change for quick, easy blade swaps
- Adjustable shoe for even blade wear and adjustable depth of cut
- Soft, non-slip elastomer grip for comfort and control
- Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty, 2-Year Lithium Ion Battery Warranty