The DeWalt DW293 heavy-duty 7.5 amp 1/2-inch impact wrench with hog ring anvil is capable of 345 lbs./ft. of deliverable torque in forward and reverse. Key features include a 1/2-inch hog ring anvil for secure socket retention, an AC/DC forward/reverse rocking switch, and a soft grip handle for superior ergonomics. This wrench offers a no-load speed of 2,100 RPM and can produce 2,700 impacts per minute. With ball bearing construction for increased durability, this wrench measures 11-1/2 inches long and weighs seven pounds.
- Capable of 345 lbs./ft. of deliverable torque in forward and reverse
- 1/2-inch hog ring anvil for secure socket retention
- 7.5 Amp motor performs at 2,000 RPM and produces 2,700 impacts per minute
- Soft grip handle for superior ergonomics
- Measures 11-1/2 inches long and weighs seven pounds