Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad; Sequential action trigger installed